Friday, September 26, 2008

Baker Bluff Overlook hike

Continuation of tails from the trails:

Jasmine: After our trip to Jackson falls, we hiked up up up (Jackson could hardly make it! Hee Hee). We got to the top and had a beautiful view of the Duck River and a bunch of farms and fields. Oh, how I love the smell of cows in the afternoon! But they were too far away to chase, unfortunately. It was like being on top of the world. I liked this hike, plus it was all down hill until we got to the car to head on home. All four paws way up on this one!

Jackson: Well, I thought that this trail was overkill, I mean we had just hiked the beautiful Jackson falls, come all the way up the hill from the falls, and then had to keep on going. Whew. But I think it was good for my physique. And maybe I was huffing a bit more than Jasmine, but not as much as mom and dad! The view was great, but the overlook was right by the road, which made me very nervous. But it was all worth the view, and the day was so much fun! It is great being with the family. I give this trail 3 paws, just because of the road being so close.















And the pups came home and crashed for a nice little nap. Dog hikes are fun..good for the pups, and good for the dog moms and dads, and good for the heart!

1 comment:

brd said...

Oh, the children were so exhausted! Aren't they darling.